3911 - Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29A operated by Vzdušné sily OS SR (Slovak Air Force) taken by mrdetonator
REQUEST TO THE AUTHOR
Nikolas Ivanics, Vladimir Vido
- Operator: Vzdušné sily OS SR (Slovak Air Force)
- Remark: First flight after overhaul at LOT company. Worth noting is the bort number 3911 on tail fins in camouflage grey color, first time experiment to use low-visibility markings on Mig-29 in Slovak Airforce. Before its first flight a low-vis Slovak national insignias were repainted with colored ones.
- Published: 24 September 2015,
- Viewed: 188 times
- Camera: Panasonic DMC-FZ1
- Focal length: 5.4 mm
- F Number: f/5.6
- ISO: 50
- Exposure time: 1/800 sec.