5605 - Antonov An-24B operated by Vzdušné sily OS SR (Slovak Air Force) taken by mrdetonator
REQUEST TO THE AUTHOR
Nikolas Ivanics, Blade Brown, Milos K.
- Operator: Vzdušné sily OS SR (Slovak Air Force)
- Remark: Staying at ramp of LO Trencin after modernization
- Screener`s note: The aircraft crashed on 19 January 2006 near the village Hejce on northern Hungary when caught the trees on Borsó Hill during an approaching to Košice airport. Only 1 person from 43 people on board survived.
- Published: 24 August 2017,
- Viewed: 170 times
- Camera: Panasonic DMC-FZ1
- Focal length: 18.5 mm
- F Number: f/5.6
- ISO: 50
- Exposure time: 1/800 sec.